Cashmere and silk are very precious fibers that can be worn for countless years when correctly cared for. Besides items marked “Dry Clean Only,” our garments and accessories must be hand-washed with Silk and Cashmere shampoo.
• Add S&C shampoo to lukewarm water (30°C). 1 cap shampoo = 10 sweaters.
• Turn your garment inside out, immerse it in the water and gently massage it without soaking it for too long.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean cool water and do not wring or twist.
• Smooth the garment to its original shape and let it dry naturally on a flat towel.
• Do not hang your garment on a wire, or expose it to direct sunlight or any electrical heat source.
REAL CASHMERE IS A 100% natural fiber, pilling is normal and is no indication of quality.
Pilling is normal for natural cashmere
In order to preserve the purity of our cashmere, we do not expose it to chemical processes. Pilling can be expected in the first few wears, especially in areas exposed to more contact. You can easily de-pill your products by using a Silk and Cashmere Fabric Shaver or by bringing them to our nearest store.
SAME QUALITY FOR YEARS
All of our products are tagged with washing and maintenance instructions. When used with care, cashmere will last you a lifetime...